ATEI ° TEMPLE

Friday, November 18, 2005

Apologies

Yes, I know, I´ve been absent for many months from the blogging circle, and it has been all my fault. I remember the times when I used to look in other blogs and say "hey, this guy only wrote one or two things four moths ago, that´s lame, that´s never going to happen to me".

Well, you should never say never, you know?

So this is my formal apology to all my follower readers that have been a support through the creation of my multiple blogs (only 3), and for now and forward I´ll try not to disappoint you again.

Thank You All.

El Golem

8 Comments:

  • Well, I guess it happens to everybody once in a while...

    By Blogger Korkuss, at 8:03 AM  

  • come on you are here again, that's what counts.

    Welcome back

    (now i sit expectant waiting something great coming out of your keyboard.)

    By Blogger Selara Majere, at 1:43 AM  

  • Like... dust?

    By Blogger Miruvore, at 2:06 PM  

  • like... art?

    By Blogger Selara Majere, at 2:04 AM  

  • Like... sounds?

    By Blogger Korkuss, at 10:00 AM  

  • Sounds don´t come out of keyboards you dork!!!
    ...Unless you are typing real hard

    By Blogger Budista a gògò, at 8:14 AM  

  • or you have a program that does so, those are funny, but i meant art like stories, literature, you know prettttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Selara Majere, at 1:21 AM  

  • Or if you're talking about a musical keyborad (and yes, I was talking about the noise you make when you are typing, dumbass)

    By Blogger Korkuss, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home